TAC – Spinal Cord Injury Training ModuleAt the completion of this Learning Module you will have an understanding of:
- How the spinal cord works.
- Definitions and incidence of Spinal Cord Injury (SCI).
- The impact on the body systems, emotional and social impacts.
- Understanding Autonomic Dysreflexia.
- Effective communication skills, boundaries and challenges in working with people with SCI.
- Self Care for Disability Support Workers (DSW’s).
TAC – Acquired Brain Injury Training Module
TAC – Independence Support Learning Module